oneVirt Viewer 1.1.0 has been released so make sure you upgrade. Here are the new features that have been added.
Combines all the features of 1.0.0 and adds new features and functionality listed below.
Added vmReport which currently shows:
- All datastore with over 85% capacity used.
- All virtaul machines that are powered off.
- All virtaul machines with a cpu reservation.
- All virtaul machines with a memory reservation.
- All licenses sorted by vCenter Server and grouped by license edition.
- Show vRAM, vRAM Used and vRAM available if vSphere 5 hosts and licenses are present.
- All license keys used in multiple locations (duplicated).
- Database has been added to store data for reporting. This data is deleted every time “Collect Data” is pressed. I hope to use this for trending reports in the future.
- Status columns in the Server list. This will show which processes have finished successfully with a ‘s’ or failed with a ‘f’.
- Add some error handling if username, password, and vcenter is not entered when the “Collect Data” button is pressed.
- Know Bug: on Windows is that the report may not open automatically in the native browser. You will have to browse to the installation directory under the reports folder to open the report. This was tested and works on MacOSX.
Head over to the download page.